FANDOM


  • Hello Digipony.

    A friend of mine commented about how the Rocket Knight Wiki recently started to have a lot of activity. He insisted me to extend you an invitation to our Discord server. See, we are administrators of some Konami classics wikis such as Castlevania, Contra, Ganbare Goemon, Gradius and TwinBee, and we share a Discord server appropriately called "Konami Classics".

    Feel free to pay us a visit whenever you like and see if you are interested to be included in our circle and have an exclusive channel for the Rocket Knight Wiki too.

    Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

      Loading editor
    • I'd just like to reiterate the invitation and, if you decide to decline, we'd still like to help this wiki in any manner we can (we were actually considering adopting it), be it with translations, pictures or general design. If you need anything feel free to ask either of us.

      Best of luck to you!

        Loading editor
    • LaVey wrote:
      Hello Digipony.

      A friend of mine commented about how the Rocket Knight Wiki recently started to have a lot of activity. He insisted me to extend you an invitation to our Discord server. See, we are administrators of some Konami classics wikis such as Castlevania, Contra, Ganbare Goemon, Gradius and TwinBee, and we share a Discord server appropriately called "Konami Classics".

      Feel free to pay us a visit whenever you like and see if you are interested to be included in our circle and have an exclusive channel for the Rocket Knight Wiki too.

      Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

      Whoa whoa whoa, hold on a second. SHE isn't doing the entire shit alone here!

      I got invited by DigiPony to help her out. Without ME SHE wouldn't even have all the information and Japanese Translations etc. to begin with! Why does SHE get all the attention and credit while I'M the one helping out, too?! Are you seriously shitting me right now?! Just because she's plastering the site with unnecessary shit most of the time and always runs up to ME to get the information she wants to have?! Do you call this FAIR!? She just took over the Wiki, she hasn't STARTED it. She hasn't been doing shit on the site until she asked ME for helping her out!

      I was also providing a LOT of work here on this site. I'M working on the Japanese Translations. I'M providing Artworks for the Galleries that have been missing. I'M providing Trivia to certain Articles. Yet still SHE gets all the credit?! You guys can't be fucking serious! I KNEW there was something going on behind my back, and now I see WHAT it was. She only wanted to get the attention of you guys. Welp, con-fucking-gratulations!

        Loading editor
    • I never wanted such attention from said things, this wiki is still growing and it is quite rude that you're giving the credit to me but in reality you're suppose to give the credit to Minto. She's the one who helped me since I couldn't "scratch the surface" with a few info from myself.

      I only made some edits in the past, get some extracted artwork of the series and uploaded it here, and spruce up the wiki's looks.

        Loading editor
    • @KokoaMinto, you have clearly misinterpreted our intentions, and blew it out of proportion. We approached Digipony mainly because he/she is the wiki's admin/bureaucrat, but the invitation is meant for the wiki as a whole. We're not giving credit to any one person in particular, we're not trying to take over, and most of all we're not trying to diss on anyone's previous work. We never had any previous contact with Digipony, and in fact we've just recently learned of this wiki's existence.

      Our only intention here is to revive all these wikis and get them up to date (and maybe show Konami that there is still interest in those old franchises). Needless to say, you, and any other user who contributes here, are also invited to join us.

        Loading editor
    • Magma MK-II wrote:
      @KokoaMinto, you have clearly misinterpreted our intentions, and blew it out of proportion. We approached Digipony mainly because he/she is the wiki's admin/bureaucrat, but the invitation is meant for the wiki as a whole. We're not giving credit to any one person in particular, we're not trying to take over, and most of all we're not trying to diss on anyone's previous work. We never had any previous contact with Digipony, and in fact we've just recently learned of this wiki's existence.

      Our only intention here is to revive all these wikis and get them up to date (and maybe show Konami that there is still interest in those old franchises). Needless to say, you, and any other user who contributes here, are also invited to join us.

      @Magma MK-II, @Digipony & @LaVey:

      I'm sorry about all of this. Yes, I have misinterpreted the entire situation in a whole and can't say often enough how sorry I am about this. I had a very stressful week and was easily to provoke, and after reading the comments here within the Wiki I was finally snapping. I had to take a few days off from the internet so I get some fresh air, or better said regaining a bit of my sanity here & there.

      Again, I'm very sorry about what happened. Normally I'm not someone who is losing her cool, but I think I was reaching my limit and all of this was just the last spark to make me snap.

        Loading editor
    • It's all cool. I'll try to do some edits here and there (when I'm not busy on my other wikis), and I hope we can all work together to fix and expand this wiki.

      Take care, guys and gals!

        Loading editor
    • Magma MK-II wrote:
      It's all cool. I'll try to do some edits here and there (when I'm not busy on my other wikis), and I hope we can all work together to fix and expand this wiki.

      Take care, guys and gals!

      Thank you very kindly for understanding and that it wasn't leaving some bad taste in everyone's mouth. As I said, I'm usually a calm nature and wouldn't burst out like this.

      We're very grateful for any help that we can get, even if it's just small fixes in certain Articles or new content that we couldn't gather. :)

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.